BIM Clash Detection Services
A lot of time, money and resources are spent in the designing state of art buildings. However, imagine the amount of losses that may incur because a lot of unaccounted clashes and collisions go unidentified during design phase and are detected only when the project goes on-site.
TrueCADD, helps companies and contractors apply BIM for clash detection and reduce the risk of human errors during model inspections - thus reducing amount of change orders during construction. This also serves as an important medium to save a lot of time, money and resources.
We extend BIM support for:
- Detection of hard and soft clashes within MEP systems
- Listing the identified Clashes for action
- Modification of 3D models to comply with conflict free designs
- Clash free and streamlined installation of MEP systems
Ideally Clash detection should also be the first step for a remodeling or expansion project. Our 3D clash detection reports with detailed mapping of every part of the current structure, allows engineers to design additions and improvements around the existing structure, and handover work to contractors.
Identification; inspection and reporting of clashes across architectural, structural and MEP disciplines enables efficient execution of both new and as built construction projects. As a standard practice we conduct the required quality checks at every level of detail, and across all trades. For ease of use, clashes are represented and reported visually. A 2D conflict identification report or a BCF file can also be created to analyze and resolve clashes.
Our Clash detection service experience spans over a wide range of projects including bridges and infrastructures, commercial facilities, industrial units, residential, retail and institutional buildings, hospitals, airports, schools and universities etc.
To sum it up, clash detection helps you:
- Identify and resolve clashes in a model and hence minimize the design conflicts when project goes on site
- Review models and also satisfy the visualization demands of clients – thus also differentiate yourself as a professional firm
- Add value to your projects and gain better returns on investment
BIM clash detection is indeed an important reason to adopt a BIM based contracting approach, thus enable a clash free and streamlined construction process.