Prefabricated Building Metal Components Design
We specialize in delivering design support services for the development of prefabricated metal buildings and components through our expertise in BIM, CAD and CAE, enabling faster development of pre-engineered building.
At TrueCADD, our design engineers, CAD specialists and simulation experts collaborate to assist manufacturers of prefabricated buildings and components in efficiently planning, designing and manufacturing quality products.
From roofing systems, prefabricated walls, stairs, and elevators to framing systems, railings and stairways, we develop detailed 2D fabrication drawings, 3D models as well as perform engineering analysis for performance evaluation. With our expertise in BIM, we further assist manufacturers, architects and structural engineers to collaborate in an integrated environment and take design decisions faster.
Our software capabilities include Revit, AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Tekla, Inventor and Creo for 2D drafting and 3D CAD modeling. We also make use of simulation tools for virtual testing and design optimization through ANSYS Mechanical, ANSYS Fluent and OpenFOAM. TrueCADD has remained a trusted partner for metal building manufacturers spread across USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Middle East, Australia & APEC regions.
Prefabricated Metal Building Design services we offer:
- 2D drafting of structural metal components for fabrication and assembly requirements
- Detailed 3D CAD modeling of metal buildings and individual components
- Structural analysis of steel members using FEA for virtual testing and design validation
- Aerodynamic analysis of pre-engineered buildings using CFD
- Revit family creation for roofing, stairs, walls and architectural metal work
- Scan to BIM for prefabricated metal buildings
Software We Use