Building Energy Modeling Services - Simulation & Analysis
TrueCADD, helps your architects, engineers and construction team members to seamlessly apply building energy modeling services across every aspect of building design for sustainable building design initiatives.
Our services are aimed at helping you build energy efficient sustainable buildings. We understand USA, UK and other regional codes, and ensure an efficient project delivery that is aimed at assisting clients gain necessary compliance and certifications like LEED, ASHRAE and Energy Star.
We specialize in offering the following Energy Modeling services:
- eQuest Modeling, Analysis, Simulation
- Analysis of various HVAC and lighting systems
- Analysis and simulation to ascertain microclimate and heat island effects
- Daylight simulations and views analysis
- Fenestration analysis
- Internal and external CFD simulations and studies
- Review of passive design techniques and their feasibility for buildings
- Wind tunnel effect studies and wind movement analysis
- Whole building energy simulations
- Wall and roof assembly optimization
Green building solutions that we provide are based on thorough review of several factors such as building orientation (interior and exterior), architectural landscape properties, and heat generated within the facility due to user activities, etc.
We have provided energy modeling support for construction teams working on project from oil & gas, aviation, heavy industries, retail, real estate, health care and education sectors.
Our energy analysts and simulation specialists support you in Building Energy Modeling, Simulation & Analysis services for new built and as built buildings.
We use various innovative systems, technologies and design tools to help optimizing our clients’ designs and perform value engineering to analyze various systems and alternatives, reduce costs and provide energy use reduction solutions.