Fire Protection Equipment Design
At TrueCADD, we enable manufacturers to efficiently design and develop fire protection equipment by transforming the design development processes to digital and accurate workflows.
Our engineers provide design support for the development of fire extinguisher cabinets, valves, hoses, access panels and sprinkler systems. We develop 2D manufacturing drawings, assembly drawings and 3D CAD models to assist fire protection equipment in taking informed design decisions, minimize rework and bring products to market faster.
With our FEA and CFD simulation capabilities, we also evaluate the performance of fire and safety equipment in hazardous conditions to help manufacturers in improving the product quality right from the early design phases. With our understanding on local and national safety standards such as NFPA, we further help in developing complaint fire protection equipment for building safety requirements.
TrueCADD with an experience of more than 10 years in delivering design support aims to serve as an extension to manufacturing organizations and leverage their existing capabilities. We have remained trusted design support partner for manufacturing clients located across USA, Canada, UK, Europe, GCC, Australia & APEC regions.
Fire Protection Equipment Design Services We Offer:
- Preparation of 2D manufacturing drawings, fabrication drawings and assembly drawings with BOM
- 3D CAD Modeling of fire protection equipment using SolidWorks, Creo, Inventor and SolidEdge
- Reverse engineering support to recover obsolete design data
- Fire and smoke analysis using CFD simulation on ANSYS Fluent
- Structural stress analysis of fire and safety equipment using ANSYS Mechanical
Software We Use