HVAC Equipment Design
TrueCADD delivers design support for the development of HVAC systems and components and enables manufacturers to achieve their objectives of efficiency, performance and profitability.
We develop digital design information right from detailed 2D fabrication drawings, duct layouts and 3D CAD models for HVAC equipment like chillers, AHUs, VAVs to CFD analysis for evaluating the building HVAC performance. Our deliverables assist MEP engineers and fabricators to efficiently develop and install HVAC systems and components that meet the goals of maintaining human comfort while maintaining efficiency.
Our BIM expertise further enables us to develop intelligent workflows for stakeholders to better collaborate with architects and civil engineers and bring conceptual HVAC designs to life faster.
With an experience of more than 10 years, we understand international codes and standards like ASHRAE better, enabling us to strategically partner with clients globally with our local expertise. Our engineers make use of leading technology tools like AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Inventor, Creo and SolidEdge for 2D drafting and 3D solid modeling requirements. We also utilize simulation packages like ANSYS Mechanical, ANSYS Fluent and OpenFOAM for FEA and CFD analysis requirements.
HVAC Design Services We Offer:
- 2D drafting and detailing support for development of duct layouts, manufacturing drawings, fabrication drawings and assembly drawings
- Detailed 3D CAD modeling for ducts, chillers and air handling units (AHUs)
- Revit family creation for HVAC equipment and components
- HVAC analysis using CFD to predict system performance
- Scan to BIM of HVAC systems for renovation projects
Software We Use