Industrial Process Equipment Design
TrueCADD specializes in delivering industrial equipment design support to product manufacturers for the development and manufacturing of industrial products.
Our experienced team of mechanical engineers and CAD specialists develop 2D drawings, 3D models and engineering documentation for process equipment like heat exchangers, storage tanks, HVAC systems design, separators, boilers, dryers, burners and furnaces. We also assist industrial equipment design engineers to predict the product performance and optimize the CAD design early in the development process through our virtual simulation capabilities.
Combining our delivery experience of more than 10 years with technology expertise, our services help streamlining the product development by keeping in-house teams informed and thus minimizing rework to push the product to manufacturing faster.
We utilize SolidWorks, Inventor, Creo, SolidEdge and AutoCAD for 2D drafting and solid modeling requirements along with simulation packages like ANSYS Mechanical and ANSYS Fluent. TrueCADD has remained a critical design support partner for industrial equipment manufacturers spread across USA, UK, Europe, Middle East, Australia & APEC regions.
Industrial Equipment Design Service We Offer:
- Conceptual sketches and legacy design data to 2D and 3D CAD conversion
- 2D drafting and detailing support for industrial process equipment as per ASME, ANSI, BS and ISO standards
- 3D CAD modeling for equipment, parts, assemblies and support structures
- Reverse engineering of industrial equipment to recover obsolete design data
- Static and dynamic analysis of industrial equipment and platforms using FEA
- CFD heat transfer and pressure drop analysis for heat exchangers, separators, dryers and HVAC systems
Software We Use: