Industrial Product Design
TrueCADD provides 2D CAD drafting, 3D modeling and engineering analysis services to assist manufacturers in conceptualizing, designing and developing high-performance industrial products and bringing them to market faster.
Our virtual design capabilities enable industrial product manufacturers to streamline the design workflows, minimize rework and communicate design intent better within the product development teams.
From developing detailed 2D manufacturing drawings, fabrication drawings and assembly drawings to 3D models, we support design development for industrial products like pumps, blowers, turbines and presses. We also have extensive experience in delivering digital design information for machine tools, jigs & fixtures as well as hydraulic and pneumatic power transmission devices.
TrueCADD consist of an experienced team of mechanical engineers, CAD specialists and simulation experts who collaborate to leverage the existing capabilities of manufacturing organizations. Our broad understanding on design and manufacturing standards like ASME, ANSI, BS and ISO gained over years of experience helps us in addressing the client challenges accurately.
Our engineers make use of software like SolidWorks, Inventor, AutoCAD, Creo, SolidEge, ANSYS Mechanical and ANSYS Fluent for industrial product design requirements.
Industrial Product Design Services We Offer:
- Sketches and PDFs to 2D CAD conversion for conceptual product designs
- 3D CAD modeling and animation to communicate design intent
- Virtual testing and design validation using CFD and FEA
- Detailed 2D manufacturing drawings, fabrication drawings and assembly drawings with BOMs
- 3D CAD modeling of industrial products using SolidWorks
- Reverse engineering to recover obsolete design data or perform competitor analysis
- Design optimization through FEA for weight and cost reduction opportunities
Software We Use: