MEP Drafting and Design Services
MEP drafting, precision detailing and MEP BIM workflows, enable engineering teams deploy designs efficiently and maximize the efficiency for an integrated construction process.
TrueCADD applies MEP design expertise to enable engineers design high performance electrical, mechanical, plumbing and HVAC Systems.
Our services are aligned with design processes right from concept, design to installation phases and are directed towards helping clients meet their project goals efficiently. A design that promotes clash free installation and higher sustainability lies at the core of our services.
Conceptual design support:
- MEP conversion from hand drawn or scanned drafts into CAD
- 2D drafting and 3D modeling for concept visualization
- Energy analysis of concept models for sustainable and energy efficient MEP systems
- 3D renderings and interactive modeling for client presentation and to enable improvements and iterations in concept design
- Documentation of MEP concept design based on energy analysis
Precision detailing and MEP BIM support:
- 2D detailing for assembly, fabrication and piping layouts
- 3D modeling based on building envelope specifications
- Energy modeling and analysis for LEED certification and sustainability
- BIM co-ordination with architects and structural engineers
We have a proven track-record of delivering MEP solutions for construction projects across oil & gas, aviation, automotive, healthcare, heavy industries and education institutions.
We comply with required international and regional civil engineering standards including ASHRAE (HVAC), AIA-drawing standards, AS (Mech.), IBC (Civil), ACCA (HVAC),etc and also ensure that our MEP drafting and designing complies with IFMA (International Facility Manager Association) and BOMA (Building Owners and Managers Association) standards.