Plant Design Engineering
We are one of the leading mechanical design engineering services providers for plant design engineering, enabling plant owners, EPC contractors, consulting firms and equipment suppliers to improve collaboration, minimize design risks and expedite project delivery.
At TrueCADD, we have developed extensive experience in developing digital design information for process, piping, mechanical and structural engineering functions for plant design requirements.
Our mechanical engineers provide 2D drafting, 3D CAD modeling and engineering analysis solutions for power plants, steel plants, oil & gas facilities, petroleum refineries, food & beverages production units, cement manufacturing plants and other major manufacturing and processing facilities. Our engineering team utilized cutting-edge technology tools like SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Revit, Inventor, Tekla and Creo for 3D modeling and 2D drawings development.
Through our broad understanding on design and manufacturing standards for plant facilities like ASME BPVC, ANSI, TEMA and API, we at TrueCADD aim to extend the existing capabilities of organizations and improve their operational efficiency.
With an experience spanning over more than 10 years, we have helped several plant owners and EPC firms realize the project potential early and significantly reduced the FEED and CAPEX.
Our plant design engineering services include:Process Engineering
- 2D Drafting for development of process flow diagrams (PFDs)
- CAD conversion from 2D sketches, PDFs and drawings to 3D CAD models
- Process simulation using engineering analysis
- Development of plant operations and maintenance manual
- Development of Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs)
- Point clouds to CAD conversion for intelligent P&ID development
- Detailed 3D CAD modeling for piping arrangements
- Pipe stress and flexibility analysis using Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Development of construction documentation for piping systems
- 2D detailed manufacturing drawings, fabrication drawings and assembly drawings for equipment
- Detailed design development for:
- Tanks and fittings like pressure vessels, storage tanks and safety vales
- Fluid handling and pumping equipment like heat exchangers, separators, pumps and turbines
- Material handling equipment like cranes, hoist and receivers
- Power generation equipment like boilers, furnace and burners
- Engineering analysis for structural, thermal and fluid flow studies using FEA and CFD
- Development of foundation detail and location drawings, steel structural arrangement drawings and fabrication drawings with BOMs
- Detailed 3D modeling and animation for plant structure design
- Finite element based structural analysis and seismic analysis to evaluate structural integrity
Software We Use