Reverse Engineering Services
TrueCADD specializes in developing models that match original as-designed features – also the parametric ones.
Use our reverse engineering services to generate a CAD model from a physical object that has any kind of freeform or complex shape.
The reverse engineering process can be termed to be quite complex and is completely dependent on the skill and expertise of the engineers doing the work and managing the project. Our onsite consultants and technical experts provide comprehensive on-site support.
Our wide range of reverse engineering services provides total life-cycle support for both onsite and offshore projects. Every client's project is customized to meet their exact requirements, as we believe that every project is different.
Our Reverse Engineering Services include:
- 3D Laser Scanning
- CMM Inspection
- Dimension Measurement
- 3D Scan to CAD Conversion
- Digitizing Services
- 3D Digital Modeling
- Manufacturing Drawings
- Product Redesigning
- Manufacturability Analysis
- Surface Analysis
Utilize the Experience of our Reverse Engineering Services team to help you:
- Accurately model performance surfaces
- Build prototypes in digital format and thus reduce product development cost
- Design a new part to fit to a legacy part
- Get a comprehensive insight into competitor's products
- Modernize your manufacturing process
- Obtain CAD data that captures an object's original design intent
- Optimize the product quality
- Redesign a part without manufacturing defects
- Update CAD models of your tooling to match shop-floor changes
We cover the entire project cycle, right from designing to development and testing of projects using established technologies and tools from its development facility.
Software We Use:
Geomagic Design X, AutoCAD, AutoCAD P&ID, SOLIDWORKS (Premium), SolidEdge, Inventor (PDS), Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire, Creo