Designing smarter and more efficient equipment for robustness and resilience to keep up with the growing market trends and solutions for de-bottlenecking of new design evolution.
We at TrueCADD, assist heavy equipment manufacturer to ensure productivity and profitability by speeding up design cycle and reducing design iterations. Our CAD design services are focused to help heavy machinery & equipment manufacturers and sheet metal fabricators in designing equipment that are fit for harsh environment, extreme environmental condition, and constant wear and tear.
We take up projects based on man-month requirement from offshore clients which are completed on time by our dedicated team working full-time.
Our capabilities lie in delivering design support for heavy machinery and equipment that encompass:
- Construction equipment such as backhoe loaders, clearance loader etc.
- Farming equipment such as tractors, excavator etc.
- Heavy hydraulics and pneumatics
- Earth movers
- Material handling equipment such as trolley, conveyor etc.
We deliver large scale complex design projects from conceptual designs to all the way through completely assembled and manufactured equipment. Our expert inputs from qualified mechanical engineers empower manufacturers to launch new innovative products with added technical features, multi-functionality components and off-highway equipment with a quality assurance.
Our services dedicated to heavy equipment manufacturers include:
- Converting 2D pdf files and conceptual sketches to 3D CAD models for design digitization
- Detailed 2D fabrication drawings for permanent joining of components design concept in AutoCAD
- BOMs to track material supplier, vendors, dimensional accuracy etc.
- Comprehensive 3D mechanical drawings for assembly, packaging and styling in SolidWorks, Inventor and Creo
- 3D visualization with animation for assembly
- 3D CAD models for cutting-edge design communication and integration workflow solutions
- Reverse engineering for remanufacturing of old worn-out parts
- Rapid prototyping to introduce new innovative products with lesser design iteration
- Design optimization with FEA in ANSYS Mechanical
Our experience with various CAD platforms gives us an edge to adhere to our clients’ varying requirements of internationally accepted design standards such as ISO, BS or ASME.
Partnering with us has benefited high-end heavy equipment manufacturers to stay profitable in numerous ways; a few of which include:
- Designs as per required internationally recognized and accepted standards
- Quick designs of complex assemblies with verified strength and durability
- Reduced engineering lead times and on-time project delivery
- Penetrating markets with correct pricing to outpace competitors
- As-built digitized documentation
- Complete design privacy and non-disclosure of information
- Design validation with FEA and CFD analysis
Get in Touch!
Gurukul, Ahmedabad - 380 052.