We are leading plant design engineering services providers enabling plant owners, EPC contractors, consulting firms and equipment suppliers to improve collaboration, minimize design risks and expedite project delivery.
We have developed extensive experience in developing digital design information for process, piping, mechanical and structural engineering functions for plant design requirements.
Our engineers provide 2D drafting, 3D CAD modeling, reverse engineering and FEA/CFD analysis solutions for power plants, steel plants, and other major manufacturing and processing facilities. Our engineering team utilized cutting-edge technology tools like SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Revit, Inventor, Tekla and Creo for 3D modeling and 2D drawings development.
Explore our projects:
Our plant design capabilities for plant owners, equipment fabricators and EPC firms include:
- Mechanical plant specification and detailed design of the plant layout and machine arrangement using AutoCAD Plant 3D
- Modeling for HVAC, Mechanical, and Electrical plans using Revit MEP and SolidWorks
- BIM models for as-built plant facility using Revit and Tekla
- BIM content creation for plant equipment and efficient floor space utilization
- Modeling with design confirmation according to ASME BPVC, ANSI, TEMA
- Design support and validation using ANSYS Mechanical and ANSYS Fluent for hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanically operated equipment for process and power drives
- Reverse engineering solutions for replacement of equipment and aid OEMs for remanufacturing
Our plant design engineering services include:Process Engineering
- 2D Drafting for development of process flow diagrams (PFDs)
- CAD conversion from 2D sketches, PDFs and drawings to 3D CAD models
- Process simulation using engineering analysis
- Development of plant operations and maintenance manual
- Development of Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs)
- Point clouds to CAD conversion for intelligent P&ID development
- Detailed 3D CAD modeling for piping arrangements
- Pipe stress and flexibility analysis using Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Development of construction documentation for piping systems
- 2D detailed manufacturing drawings, fabrication drawings and assembly drawings for equipment
- Detailed design development for:
- Tanks and fittings like pressure vessels, storage tanks and safety vales
- Fluid handling and pumping equipment like heat exchangers, separators, pumps and turbines
- Material handling equipment like cranes, hoist and receivers
- Power generation equipment like boilers, furnace and burners
- Engineering analysis for structural, thermal and fluid flow studies using FEA and CFD
- Development of foundation detail and location drawings, steel structural arrangement drawings and fabrication drawings with BOMs
- Detailed 3D modeling and animation for plant structure design
- Finite element based structural analysis and seismic analysis to evaluate structural integrity
Discuss your plant design engineering requirements with us at email@example.com.
Get in Touch!
Gurukul, Ahmedabad - 380 052.